Sunday, January 6, 2019

My Plans for 2019


Honestly, I don’t have any. Rather, I don’t have any new plans. I just want to continue what I do every day: my household chores, my book reviews, and my crafts.

BUT, I want to, kind of, upgrade. Instead of doing my usual chores, I would like to do more, like instead of mopping the floor every other day. I’d like to do it every day. Then, I’d like to do my laundry when the basket is full instead of when it’s overflowing.

Then, I like to write more paid reviews instead of free ones. I like to do good deeds, yes, but I need money to start something, so, I would go back to being generous once I raised enough money for my plans. I don’t need much, just enough.

Then, I wish to finish the cross stitch of my son’s face this year. It’s long overdue. Other people or crafters might say I should simply forget about it and start something new. But no, I have to finish it. I love it so much to just abandon it.

Well, that’s it. They are quite simple and that makes them doable. So, I hope (and I’m keeping my fingers crossed here) that I would be able to do them.

Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment