Monday, June 3, 2019

Catching Up


Hello there, everyone!

I’m sorry I’ve been gone for a while. But I’ve been awfully busy and a lot of things have happened to me since the last time I posted an update. I’m so excited to share them with you!

First, I got into the Stock Market. Though that doesn’t sound very exciting, well.. it is to me. Second, I have this, what other people call spiritual awakening. Though I have felt it for almost twenty years now, it has only dawned on me that I’m actually having it. Third, my daughter already got his notification from the US Embassy and I went with her on her medical examination and interview for US Visa. Fourth, I was invited to attend a Writing seminar which might give me an opportunity to find a publisher for my self-published book, The Old Guitar and Other Stories. Finally, my daughter, after receiving her US visa, flew to the USA and got married two weeks ago. And oh! I just finished crocheting a dress which is actually the second crocheted dress I made in my lifetime.

I’ll be posting about those things I said above for more details.

Have a great week!   




No comments:

Post a Comment