Friday, August 24, 2018

Too Many Things to Do, Too Little Time


I know, I know. It’s cliché. But still true. But that’s not actually what bothers me this very moment. I’ve been busy for as long as I can remember. I can’t even remember any time that I wasn’t doing anything, so it isn’t a big deal anymore.  

What really gets to me is the fact that so many people, some of them I know personally, have so much time in their hands that they can actually post their entire itinerary on FB, and update it, too, from time to time. Where do they get so much time?

Is it because I wake up late? Okay, 8am is much too late to get up I’ll give you that. But I sleep late, too, like 12midnight, or even later. But even then, it seems like I accomplish too little at the end of the day. I don’t even get a chance to pick up the cross stitch I’m working on, or the beanie hat I started crocheting last May.

Could it be that I have more chores than they do? Well, I have the usual housekeeper stuff like cooking, washing the dishes, washing clothes, folding clothes, sweeping the floor (I mean, when I don’t forget), mopping the floor. Those are the usual stuff, right? Then, I update my blog, read books, two at a time, one from my tablet and another one from my cellphone when I use the bathroom (Ok you don’t need to know that), then write book reviews. And before I get to blink, the whole day is gone. Just gone. I am flabbergasted!

The problem is ‘TIME is not for sale’ and even if it is I wouldn’t have enough money to buy two hours to add to my 24.

Okay. What if you can actually buy time? What are you going to do with it? Seriously? What would you do if you have additional two hours on your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment